Is Your Website in Need of a Redesign?
Do You Know if it’s Mobile Friendly?
Let us help! Evans Design & Marketing, LLC is a Maryland web design company dedicated to bringing small and medium sized businesses into the modern era of web design in Maryland. It can be difficult to weed through the seemingly unending list of Maryland web designers that you’ll find in a Google search, but Evans Design & Marketing has been a trusted partner to businesses like yours since 1982.
Maryland Web Design for the Future
It is essential in this day and age to have an impressive, advanced and aesthetically pleasing website design. When a visitor lands on your website, you have only seconds before they decide whether to stay and engage in your site or find another one. We are a well established web design company Maryland business owners know and trust. Contact us today for a consultation.
What is Mobile Responsive Website Design?
Users are increasingly turning to their mobile devices to view websites. It is critical that websites be optimized for viewing on multiple screen sizes. That is why all of our sites are made responsive using HTML5 and CSS scripting.
A responsive site is a single version of a website that is coded to redraw for optimal viewing at any size while keeping a consistent look and feel. We will customize your website based on your explicit specifications. With a responsive website, a single version of your website will load on all devices. That includes desktop computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets.
We are a Maryland web design company specializing in building mobile-friendly, responsive websites. See some examples of sites we’ve done.
Why You Need a Mobile Responsive Website
Over 72% of all smartphone owners made a purchase from their tablet-based local search. If your website does not display and load efficiently for both tablet and smartphone users, they will not be able to learn about your business or purchase your products online. Presently, mobile internet users outnumber desktop users. It is essential that you invest in a mobile responsive website today. Keep your business competitive and respond to the demands of the future.
Why We Use WordPress
WordPress is a reputable content management system and is highly customizable. Not only is it SEO-friendly, but also very easy to navigate. It also allows you to effortlessly upload your own content if you choose to do so. WordPress has many more features and open source functionalities than any other design platform.
Breakdown of Web Design Services
- WordPress Installation and Configuration – We begin by installing and configuring the latest version of WordPress on your web server. We will also generate File Transfer Protocol (FTP) and CMS access. Based on our consultation with you, we choose an appropriate WordPress layout and design to strengthen the purpose and function of your website.
- Graphic Design and Mockup – Following an extensive content and design review, we will design a clean, user-friendly website that reflects the identity of your company and/or brand. Design elements that may be incorporated include your logo, photographs, video, and other elements as requested. Chosen images will be visually engaging and will enhance the written content.
- Social Media Integration – We will create a place on your site for Social Media links, if desired. Usually these are incorporated into the header and/or footer of the website and therefore shown to users regardless of where they navigate on your site.
- SEO Optimization – We will incorporate keywords into your image “ALT” tags and page meta descriptions, and use search engine-friendly page names and linking.
- Permanent 301 Redirects – If we are re-designing an existing website and the page URLs are not identical to what they were on your old site, search engines will return 404 errors to your site visitors. We will set up forwards where necessary from your old site links to the new corresponding pages.
The Next Step
Once your new website is up and running, it’s time to think about marketing it. Even the most amazing site does a business little good if no one can find it online. This is where our online marketing services come in. After a thorough review of your content we can make recommendations on how to improve what you have already. We can also provide a range of options for implementing ongoing relevant content as part of a comprehensive online marketing plan.
For more information on responsive website design Maryland business owners trust contact Evans Design & Marketing.